NetIQ is the security portfolio of Micro Focus (LSE: MCRO.L). Our Identity-powered Security solutions help organizations secure access to sensitive information and reduce the complexity of demonstrating regulatory compliance.
A powerful workload portability solution that automates the process of moving server workloads over the network between physical servers, virtual hosts and image archives. It also remotely decouples workloads from the underlying server hardware and streams them to and from physical or virtual hosts – all from a single point of control.
PlateSpin® Migrate provides organizations with a mature, proven solution for testing, migrating and rebalancing workloads across infrastructure boundaries from desktops to data centers.
- Anywhere-to-Anywhere Workload Migration – Automatically configure any server workload to operate on a new target environment.
- Support for 64-Bit Windows and Linux Workloads – Move critical 32-bit and 64-bit Windows and Linux workloads across infrastructure boundaries.
- Block-level and File Replication – Move highly transactional workloads, such as mail servers and database servers, with block-level replication.
- Server Sync – Reduce the risks associated with workload relocation projects like server consolidation and data center relocation.
- Scalability – Dramatically reduce the time required to complete large-scale data center initiatives such as server consolidation or hardware migration.
- Task-Based Wizards and Drag-and-Drop Interface – Reduce learning curves and simplify workload migration with the PlateSpin Migrate drag-and-drop interface and intuitive built-in workflows.
- On-the-Fly Configuration – Reconfigure and adjust CPU, disk, memory and network resources on the fly to match changing workloads and target-machine resources
- Industry-Leading Automation – Accelerate workload migration activities and reduce manual errors with the highest level of automation.
- Multiple Image Support – Reuse and redeploy PlateSpin® Flexible Images or leverage existing third-party image inventories over and over across different hardware for quick conversion deployment. Capture the image once; reuse it repeatedly.
- Role-Based Access – Manage and monitor user activities and assign the right privileges to the right users. PlateSpin® Migrate includes a range of security features such as user authentication, authorization and logging.
- Cohesive Planning and Execution – Combine PlateSpin® Migrate with PlateSpin® Recon, an analysis and planning product, to obtain the only solution that automates and integrates the assessment, planning, testing and migration phases of successful data center initiatives