Today’s enterprise-wide IT systems are highly powerful, complex and customizable programs that can process vast amounts of important data. While this makes them extremely valuable to your business, they can also be a vulnerability.
It is all too easy for your business, storage, and backup systems to suffer from misconfigured settings, troublesome errors, and serious performance bottlenecks.
That’s where TRT’s Quarterly Health Checks can help. By proactively and comprehensively reviewing your system, our technicians can optimize speed, prepare for planned growth, increase reliability and update your documentation. We can also troubleshoot errors and identify problems at the same time to ensure long-term performance.
Our quarterly system and storage/backup health checks cover:
- Comprehensive system, server, storage, and backup review
- Service request and incident SLAs review
- CPU utilization
- Memory allocation and utilization
- Disk activity and utilization
- File system utilisation
- Network interface utilization
- Patch management and reporting
- Error logs and recommendations
- Backup management and status report
- Security audit report
- Database and recovery log utilization
- Offsite tape utilisation
- Scheduled backups and admin schedules
- Configuration and options assessment